Re: doing unplugged

> Id rather see Pete do an all acoustic performance seperate from MTV
> and then release the CD, Video etc.  There is just something
> about MTV that seems to undermine it all.

I agree. There would be something special about a Pete un-plugged
IF IT WAS ONLY PETE AND HIS ACCOUSTIC and not other LiteFM players
in the background.

Just like a whole concert of the way he played on the Secret Policemans
Ball.  Pete is brilliant on accoustic.

That I would like alot.

Pete

P.S.

MTV  does take something away from the preformance. I can't really
put my finger on it, but it seems like a sell out. The New Zep stuff
just doesn't do it for me. What with the India band...etc. Just my
opinion. And I don't see Pete selling out to MTV.

( But, remember 1982 or so when Pete was in those MTV commercials ?
  I WANT ME MTV!! )