Re: Pete's Injury

Robert asks:
>Was anyone at the concert in Tacoma, Washington in 1989 when Pete jammed
>the whammy bar on his guitar right through his hand?  It happened during
>"Won't Get Fooled Again" and Roger and the band continued on while they
>were taking Pete to the hospital.  Roger just picked up a six string and
>it was as if nothing had happened.  Any comments?

Yep, I was there!  After PT ran off holding his hand, the band finished the
last couple of bars of WGFA, then left the stage.  As they returned for the
encore, Rog stepped up and said something like "They've taken Pete to the
'ospital, but we still wanna play..."  Then he picked up a guitar and they
started off on Hey Joe (or Born On The Bayou - my memory fails me).

OK,
KLW