Re: doing unplugged (fwd)

After lurking here for years, I suppose I ought to say something.
> The point is that I don't think you can ever accurately gauge how Pete
> feels at any given minute, and even if you do, he's likely to change his
> mind the next.

A year or two ago, I heard an interview with Roger on the radio, promoting his
tour.  When asked about Pete and how he and Townshend were getting along with
each other, he responded with words to this effect, "Um, Pete and
I are getting along fine - he's a great bunch of guys, Pete is, it depends on
which one you get."

--
-geo