Re: doing unplugged

I can't really see Pete doing the unplugged show anytime soon, or ever. Every band
that isnt mega popular that did that show gained a second wind and probably
a whole new following. Pete seems busy with the theater and remastering the
catalog. Im not sure if he would like to see another wave of Who hysteria.
Personally I'd love to see that show, but i think the last thing he wants to
happen is what zeppelin is doing right now. I think if its going to happen its
going to be well after all the CD's have been redone. Who knows when that will be.

Mike Skallas