Re: Tommy music SOMEWHERE!!!

On Tue, 2 May 1995 Jay516@aol.com wrote:

> Does ANYBODY have Tommy sheet music or tab ANYWHERE, in any form?  Or has
> somebody figured out the music for themselves?  If so, would really like to
> hear from you....I am desperately searching for Tommy music!!
>
> Jay,
    Two answers for you: 1) there is a book of the movie version of Tommy
that was released.  I got a copy at an old book store in New York.  You
might be able to order it somehow.  If you are interested in that then
write me back and I can see what information for ordering it has in it.
2)  I am not a computer whiz so I hope this makes sense...if you can get
onto nevada.edu system (I use fetch or ftp), they have a whole catalogue
of sheet music for guitar.  When you get in go under guitar, and then go
under the who and someone has put the tab to the whole album.  I got it a few
months ago and it is pretty acurate.
Hope that this helps.  Good luck!
		adam