Re: RE- Empty Glass Remix -Reply

>>> <Carl.Biancucci@proteon.com>  5/2/95, 11:18am >>>
          Has Townshend ever considered (or been approached on)
          doing an 'Unplugged' show?
          I can't say I'm a fan of the format,BUT Pete has
          proven to be excellent at this.

I can't recall where I read or heard this, but somewhere I remember
Pete saying he was the first one approached for unplugged when it
started.  It was around the time of his cycling accident (which
injured his hand so he couldn't play guitar), so he declined.

I think this was said in a radio interview during his 93 solo tour.
Take it for what it's worth coming right from Pete's mouth.

- John