New LAL

Well, after subscribing to the who list two weeks ago and reading the
rave reviews of the new LAL, I finally managed to find a copy.  I picked
up box
No. 009831, and it is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!  I'm sorry I waited so long to
pick it up, but it was hard to find the limited edition here in Philly.
If you don't have the new LAL yet, go get it!!  The I'm A Boy, A Quick
One While He's Away, and Amazing Journey/Sparks performances are great!!
Of course the whole CD is great, but those were my favorites after my
first listen.