RE- Empty Glass Remix

If you like Empty Glass, I can't see how you could go wrong with the
remastered version. The sound is amazing and the packaging is cool. It's a
gold CD, but I don't think that has anything to do with the sound improvement
- it's just remastered well. A lot of the hiss is gone except for at the solo
synth beginning of A Little Is Enough. I conjecture that Pete was improvising
and never could reproduce the little solo bit effectively enough so he dubbed
in his demo version onto the master. I hope they give the same treatment to a
remastered Chinese Eyes.