Maximum BBC and others

	My local music store finally got a few new boots in.  I bought
Maximum BBC and I think its pretty good though some of the "live"
performances are very uninspired (and understandably so.)  I know there
was a discussion of this CD a few months back but could someone remind me
of the exact source of this bootleg.  And why did they have to record
extra versions of everything for the BBC?  I also noticed this CD
wasn't in the bootleg list.  (Hey Rich) if you need the info on it let me
know.
	They still have "The Tommy Demos" and "The Punk Meets the
Godfather" (also not on the bootleg list).  Which do I buy next?  Any
suggestions?
	One last stupid thing.  Anybody ever notice the subtle use of the
word "fuck" at the end of the bass solo in Dogs II?  Sorry,  I just find
these little things terribly fascinating.

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"