Your comment on my info on the Who's exhibit at UT

Regarding my previous ere dealing with Tom Wright and the fella at the
center for American History at the University of Texas.  You are indeed
correct, but there is some connection between the Center for American
History, and The Who outside of the Tom Wright exhibit, I am pretty damn
sure (whatever that means).  And good point about the program I an new to
the internet.

                        Thanks for the refresher course on Tom Wright