Lifehouse to Leeds

So what is the deal with L to L?  It was listed in cdnow's online catalog
for a while.  But when I ordered it (back order) it was pronounced
unavailable after I waited two months.  I also just took a trip through
Greenwich Village in NYC to seek boots and imports.  L to L could not be
found and every merchant seemed to be "fresh out".  Anyone having any
luck finding this one lately?  BTW, I did score a couple of good discs:
The Punk Meets the Godfather (the Quadrophenia demos) and Lifehouse Live
(recorded at the Young Vic, April 1971).  If anyone would like a tape you
can contact me through private email.

-John Brawley
(brawley@cbl.umd.edu)