Re: Cptwlker questions and L...

with regards to the white towel ...i believe it was a sweat rag and Pete was
waving it as a form of surrender and/or relief that the tour was over....
with regard to the shortness of the show ....the tapes from Quad were
screwing up throughout this brief (16 cities I recall) tour....also it seems
that everyone was exhausted and quite hung over.....
...this last show at Capitol Centre 12/6/73 had other problems...for one the
arena was still under construction ...#2 there was general admission seating
and the crowd was pressing heavily up to the stage and mnay audience members
neeeded to be pulled over the security fence or faint.... anyway as time
marches on I' ll try to share some more intimate moment from the"old"
days....  :)

best regards      Joel  L@L #002365

ps  I'm looking for a copy of 'Lifehouse to Leeds ' if any one has an extr to
sell or trade......

Sometimes,walking through the streets of this city
I see all the faces of the winners and the losers

Why can't I see a change -
Before I say goodbye?           PT'82