Cptwalker questions and LaL sale offer

On Sat, 25 Mar 1995 Cptwlkr@aol.com wrote:

> of 1973 from Phillly to Boston to WashDC...the photo in the Odds and Sods
> albu
> m was taken at Capitol Centre in DC on Dec 6 1973 not in November ....My
> picture appears in the cutout on the cover under Kieths arm I'm the one
> wearing glasses with a look of absolute amazement on my face...

With your hand up to your head, right?  Hi, Joel, nice to "meet" you
:-) Since you were there, can you explain to me what the f**k Pete is
doing in that picture?  I know it's almost gotta be a guitar he's
throwing but it looks to me like he has a white flag attached to his
arm...

> that was the last show of the Quad tour aka Fallout Shelter...and it ended at
> about 1hr 15 min when Keith tossed his drums over...

What was the deal with that?  Why the short show?  Were the tapes
screwing up?

So as to conserve valuable space in everyone's mailbox :-) I won't
make a separate message out of the following, but I found a lower
number (#7388) of LaL than I had already.  If anyone would like to buy
#009099 (opened, but all in mint condition as you would imagine), make
me an offer.  I'd like to get $25 for it -- I'll pay the postage in
the US; out-of-US readers mail me for further info.

And, would the Listkeeper of the Numbers please update my number?
Thanks :-).

Alan
LaL #007388

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend