Re: volume volume volume

> >I thought the Who broke the record set by Deep Purple back in >1972
> >or 73.   Anyway, does the Who's record still stand?
Whether it still stands or not I do not know, but I do know (thanks to
all those library reference courses) that the Guiness Book no longer
includes this category, not because it is impossible to break, but
because it is illegal to break it, and they don't wnat to encourage
illegal acts.

> days, and I will try to find out all the details.  I seem to remember
> something on the order of 120+ DB @ 20 ft.  Does this sound feasable?
Feasible? Possibly. Legal? No. (That, of course, is not to say that it
wasn't done.)

Laura Plummer				* "Let's face it, you can't worship
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*   a guy for destroying an
University of Texas at Austin		*   instrument in the name of rock."
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*        --Pete Townshend