What is "White City" about?

Hey Whoers:

I pulled out "White City" to listen to this evening, the first time in a
long while that I've listened to it.
I think it's one of Pete's best post-Who albums musically. Problem is, I've
never really known
what it's about. The short liner notes are really oblique. And I never did
see the long-form
video when the original album came out. So what gives?

Also, does anyone on this list maintain an FTP site for articles, interviews
etc?

Thanks
-B
Brendon Macaraeg   I_ID      C O F F E E~A C H I E V E R~    I_ID
bqm1808@is.nyu.edu                               brendon355@aol.com
     http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~student/brendonm/bmmhp.html
"A witty phrase is forthcoming soon in this space."