Re: volume volume volume

>> They held the
>> Guinness book record for the '74 Charlton gig (I think) for a while, but
>I thought it was a show at the Kennington Oval.

Which brings to mind another piece of trivia -- Pink Floyd actually held
the record for a short time for a concert at the Crystal Palace in England
(I forget the city).  There was a small lake separating the band from the
audience, and the concert was so loud that the vibrations actually killed
all of the fish in the lake.  I don't know whether the Who ever killed any
fish . . .

Andy