The Who Collection

Grady wrote:

>Just wanted to share a tidbit....I went to a record show a few weeks
>ago and saw a Who bootleg I've seen only once before.  It's called
>"The Who Collection", in two volumes.

This may not be a bootleg.  There is a legitimate release from the UK on Polydor
titled "The Who Collection".  It was a double LP which I have also seen as two
separate CDs (Vol 1 & II) with a track listing much the same as what you
described.  The cover basically has "The Who Collection" in big orange letters
(I think "The Who" bit is written ala the Marquee poster with the joining h's
and arrow on the o ).

This was one of the first compilations I picked up and is still my favourite
both in terms of content and sound quality.

Regards,
Denis
LAL#003325