Re: What got you hooked ?

I can't even remember when I wasn't hooked.  My older brother started it
all. He became a fan after hearing I Can See For Miles on the radio --
Moon's drumming did it for him.

The Who was always played in our house growing up -- I remember when Steve
got "Tommy" as a Christmas present, and when he first saw them (73 tour in
NYC).  He couldn't hear afterward.  He and I talked about them a lot,
played the records and I became a big fan.  Got my first Who album in when
I was 12 (1977)-- Steve (20 at the time) gave me Tommy so I'd stop playing
his.

ah nostalgia.

Jake