Re: Who Tab/Music BooksSun Dec 7 12:26:38 PST 1997

I used to have a music book called "The WHo Anthology"
which contained alot of popular songs, but by no means
the entire catalog. Words and music to each song ( I think
some pictures). I remeber buying my book around 1984. It
contained music up to Face Dances, and I beleive there
was an updated version which contained Its Hard songs.

I havent checked in a while, but it used to be in the
section of the record store with the music sheets and
books.

Pete