Re: The WHO in tab

I have a _Tommy_ music book somewhere at home. It has piano
music with the chords above. It looks like it was put out
with the Ken Russell movie, because it has pictures of the
actors in it and the eye-shaded, ear-plugged, mouth-corked
Tommy on the front. My brother got it free when he bought
his first guitar. I don't play myself, so I can't comment
on the quality/usefulness of the sheet music.

I also have a sheet music anthology which has quite a bit of
music in it (spine is about 1-1+1/2" thick). That, too, is at
home.

__Jon