Re: Question of the week

> A good friend of mine (also a Who list'er, but more of a lurker) suggested
> the following questions:
>
> 1) Which Who song hits you hardest emotionally?

   Love Reign O'er Me

    "I can't sleep, and I lay and I think"
    "The night is hot, and black as ink..
    "Oh GOD I need a drink..."
    "Of cool cool rain.."

Doesn't get much better ...

   ( IMO - The most dramatic ending to a rock song as well )

> 2) Which Who song would you want played at your funeral?

I thought that it would probably dedicated to my wife, as a final
goodbye, so I guess I would choose "Sunrise"

> Here's my choices (today, anyway...):
  ( Ditto for above...My tentative Who Schedule..)

Pete