Re: McVicar

On Tue, 21 Mar 1995, Shahid Murtuza wrote:

Regarding McVicar, I've deleted the message, but someone was wondering
whether this soundtrack was a Who release (I hope he's reading this.)
It was a "Who Films" release (close but not the same thing).

It sez:
"THE WHO FILMS PRESENT A CURBISHLEY-BAIRD PRODUCTION"

misc. credits of interest:
Drums:  Kenney Jones, Stuart Elliot and Dave Mattacks
Bass:  John Entwistle, Herbie Flowers and Dave Markee
Guitars:  Ricky Hitchcock, Billy Nicholls and Pete Townshend
Keyboards:  John "Rabbit" Bundrick
Sleeve design by Richard Evans

Don't know whether it's out on CD.  The LP is Polydor PD-1-6284.  (Or
it might be PD-I-6284, it's impossible to tell, with the font they
used.)  It was also issued (in 1980) on 8-track (8T-1-6284) and
cassette (CT-1-6284).

Alan
#009099

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend