L@L Date question

ALoha all,  Yes I got my copy of the collectors ed L@L, but my numbers at home.
Excellent packaging, just like the LP.  Now upon comparing with my old CD version
(the 6 song one), the paper insert states "Recorded Feb. 14, 1970 except for
Youn Man Blues recorded Dec. 26, 1968".  Now the new CD claims all to be from
the same date.  I've listened to both and YMB sounds identical!  Which issue
is telling the truth!?!!???
   Also comparing it with the Lifehouse at Leeds CD, it's identical with the other
aforementioned "versions".  By the way, why did't Pete leave Shakin' All Over
with the Spoonful in it?  The edit job on the new L@L is a bit sloppy.

  Another great live WHo CD is the Live at the Fillmore East 1968 (April 15th, 1968)
Similar setlist to L@L, but of course lacking a bit in the sonic quality.  Nonetheless
a great performance with some more fantastic dialogue from Pete.  My favorite is
his disdain for the old Village Theatre, which we refers to as a "piss-hole".
My main disappointment with the CD is that they cut off about 3.5 minutes of
My Generation (as compared tomy LP version)  Does any one know where I can find
on CD the full My Generation??  Please feel free to emailme directly on this one
as after listening to MGon L@L, I must have the complete version of the 68 one!

  Lastly, I also have WHo's Zoo.  Great collection (esp Barbara Ann and Batman!0
Did this get put out on CD format?

 And lastly, why the hell doesn't MCA release Both Sides of the Moon and ANY
John Entwhistle solo stuff (esp Smash your head!)!?  My records have beome worn out!

Anyway, Thanks for your time
John Hamilton
(working alone at an astronomical observatory 14,000 ft high on a cold dark Hawaiian
night with L@L blasting through the Bose speakers!  Reference to Naked Eye lyrics!)
The stars are all connected to the brain!