Re: Bootleg="WhosBack" ?

>Is this the same bootleg as the one I heard years ago called Who's on the BBC?
>I loved their version of Dancing in the Streets, and two previously unheard of
>(by me) songs called "Man with Money" and "Just You and Me" (two of my
>favorite

I have Who's On The BBC, and it sounds pretty good except the speed is off.
If you like this stuff you should get Maximum BBC, a 27 or 28 cut single
CD of probably every session they ever did for the station.  Includes
material from 1970, like TheSeeker and Pinball Wizard.  This boot is widely
available and so is Punk Meets The Godfather (Quad demos), an incredible CD
in eight track stereo.  I prefer the version of The Dirty Jobs on this one
to the Quad version.

>Like I said before, there is a whole album or two of great unreleased songs,
>still not covered by the Who's prodigious output of
>anthologies and rehash and the like... Anybody have Who's Zoo from the
>seventies?

I have seen Who's Zoo but old vinyl boots cost a fortune!

Joe Grimes     Cincinnati, Ohio     jgg@iac.net
Hey Who fans!  Come join us on IRC channel #the_who.
You'll be glad you did.   Yours truly, armadillo.