Re: more comments

Alan writes:

>the following were performed here:

>Love Reign O'er Me (Roger)
>***
>Note: Intermission occurred here, not after Baba O'Riley (i.e., not at
>the end of disc 1)
>***
>Let My Love Open the Door (Eddie Vedder, solo)
>Squeeze Box (abbreviated) (EV solo)
>Naked Eye (Ev, solo)
>My Generation (EV, solo)

>The show continued as with the track listing given below.

You're right - I should have described the show as "the whole PPV concert
save 'Love, Reign O'er Me'" The Vedder material doesn't appear in the PPV
show and "Love, Reign O'er Me" must have been dropped from the CD due
to space constraints - both discs are about 75 minutes.

>I am not familiar with this boot but the Carnegie shows were Feb. 23
>and 24 (i.e., 26 Feb is wrong).

I'm sure you're right again, but that's what's printed on the disc- perhaps
this was the telecast date for the PPV (which was the source for the boot).

Sorry for the confusion,

John