Special Edition Remasters

Has anyone heard if all the remasters are going to have special collectors
editions?
I could see Quadrophenia with a full sized booklet, but I don't know about
the others.
Just hope they don't have serial numbers....

Also, if anyone has heard both Lifehouse TO Leeds and Lifehouse AT Leeds,
how do they compare sound-wise?  I have AT, and I think they have the same
songs.

Joe Grimes     Cincinnati, Ohio     jgg@iac.net
Hey Who fans!  Come join us on IRC channel #the_who.
You'll be glad you did.   Yours truly, armadillo.