LaL#/Chieftans BBE QSun Dec 7 12:26:38 PST 1997

I finally gave in to temptation and bought a limited
edition LaL. I got the regular release on 2/28, but I
was killing time in Newbury Comics when I saw the limited
edition for the first time. I found, amid a slew of sets
in the 15,000 range, number 1244.

While I'm here, I wanted to ask a question. I have read
a lot about JAE's performance on Behind Blue Eyes with
the Chieftans. Where is this from? Was it DST at Carnegie
Hall? Is it available somewhere? I saw a promo CD at a
"collectors" show that was the Chieftans BBE single, but
it didn't show any signs of having JAE on it.

Any help appreciated.

__Jon

     Jonathan Proulx
 jlproulx@mailbox.syr.edu