Re: hello/re: daltrey on disney

} From: msecero@attmail.com (Martin J Secero)

} "Behind Blue Eyes" was not included on the CD release for one simple reason:
} The Chieftains already released a version with Roger on vocals, which can be
} found on their 1992 CD, "An Irish Evening". And I agree, Ian: the Chieftains
} are wonderful musicians, and their new album "The Long Black Veil" is a
} haunting, beautiful work, one of 1995's best releases so far, in my opinion.

Would this be the same "Long Black Veil" that appeared on the Band's first
album, _Music_From_Big_Pink_ ??  If so, I think I've just got to have the
new Chieftains album ...  They are, indeed, great.

> Mike <

         "And I've got to find Big Pink on CD sometime real soon, too!"