Re: Moon Solo Stuff

> 	I was wondering if anyone here might know of any albums where
> Keith might of played on such as a friends solo album or something like that
> (I Don't want any Boots). I do have Jeff Beck's first solo album from 1968
> titled "Truth". It has Timpani by "You Know Who".
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Jeff

I have a CD called Pale Horse by Dave Carlsen that Moon plays on
(along with Noel Redding). It's on Mouse Records (#CD006), whose
address is:
	Mouse records
	28 Breamore Road
	Seven Kings
	Ilford
	Essex 1G3 9NB
	England

Actually I find the music pretty boring-- generic-sounding, hard
rock.

Regards,
Sherry
LaL#7273