Re: A dream collaboration.....

On Mon, 13 Mar 1995, Mike Westbrook wrote:
> } Chrissie Hynde? One of my all-time favorite female rockers.
> }
> Didn't she "collaborate" with the Kinks' Ray Davies a while ago??!
I'm not sure but she did "collaborate" Dave Davies and had a child or two.

I've heard rumors that RD collaborated (not in the same sense of the
word) with the Grateful Dead. Anyone know if it's true?

Laura Plummer				* "It would be fucking monotonous
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*  if every show was good."
University of Texas at Austin		*      --Sid Vicious to a Texas
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*         audience