Gold CD's

Of the three Who Gold CD's available, should I:

1) Wait for the re-isses
2) Buy at least one

and if #2 which one?  I currently have Who Are You on order because I
never liked the sound quality of the MCA release.  Every song is
muddy except Who Are You.  I can always cancel the order the replace
it with either Tommy or Quad.  Basically I'm looking for the Who gold
CD that is night and day in sound quality over the regular release.
I was thinking about Tommy since I have the original 2 disc set from
1984.