Re: A dream collaboration.....

Jon Proulx said:

> >How about a collaboration with Joe Jackson? PT's material from Iron Man,
> >especially, resembles Jackson (i.e., Was There Life). Just a thought.

I just bought "It's Hard" used last week, and when I heard "One Life's
Enough" the first thing that went through my mind was "That sounds just
like Joe Jackson!  I'm a big fan of JJ, I'd love to hear hjim and Pete
do something.  Elvis Costello as well personifies the angry (but intelligent)
man with Pete and JJ (can't call them young anymore!), so I'd like to see
those two (or three) together.

Aaron