Re[2]: Paul Weller and question for all...

Cheryl writes:
>Along these lines:  I will *not* try to pull off another survey this time
>(which I so miserably overextended myself for last fall!), but I *am*
>curious as to how many music group lists everyone is on -- are you a
>Who-only listee, or do your spend 10 hours a day reviewing the posts for
>everything from *A*dam Ant (!) to *Z*ebra (!!).

I'm om this one, a Zep list (very inactive, obviously...) and the Clapton
list.  Just for sake of completeness, I'm on a list for Baltimore Orioles
baseball team fans, and a Visual Basic programmers list.

That's about as much mail as I can handle in a day without my work
suffering.

OK,
KLW