Dream Collaborations

I meant to post this to the list, but I think I just sent it to the
original writer;  sorry if it gets posted twice!

1.  Eric Clapton.  I've wanted more of these two together since I first got
Rough Mix (GOD that was a long time ago...)

2.  I add to the call for an album with Paul Weller.  I loved the Jam and
saw the Style Council in '87 whilst I was living in Frankfurt.  Cool show!

3.  How about George Harrison?

4.  For that matter, how about a coupla young guys named R Daltrey and J
Entwistle?  :)

OK,
KLW