Re: A dream collaboration.....

WHO should collaborate with Pete? Let's see..........

Eddie Vedder? Eddie's a big WHO fan. Maybe Pete can remake Quadrophenia with
Pearl Jam as the backing band........

Chrissie Hynde? One of my all-time favorite female rockers.

George Harrison? A new rock opera with religious overtones, entitled Hare
Krishna Meher Baba.

Dave Grohl and Krist Noveselic of Nirvana? The vacancy's there.

Phil Collins? Yeah, but as a DRUMMER ONLY!!!!!!! No writing, maybe backing
vocals here and there, but Phil is TOO Top 40 to consider, except for his
exceptional drumming.

John Lee Hooker? A real roots effort, maybe. I like that idea.

Pete T. as the new Travelling Wilbury? He could show those guys a thing or two
about strumming an acoustic guitar.

Elvis Costello? LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOOOOOVE IT!!!

Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe? With Pete they could reform Rockpile!!!!!!!

Bruce Springsteen? Nah..................

The Stones: Pete DID sing backup on "Slave" from 1981's Tattoo You album.
Maybe a return engagement?!?!?!?!?!?!?

R.E.M.? A natural collaboration, this has lots of potential. Get out that
Rickenbacker, Pete!!!

Paul McCartney? Although Pete played guitar on Paul's song "Angry" from 1986's
Press To Play CD, and he and Macca are good friends, I think that both men are
so into their own shit that it couldn't be a truly collaborative effort.
One of them would have to run the show, not both.

Just a few ideas, to get everybody thinking......

Marty Secero