Re: Original Master/Cd's/New upgrades...

Hi have the Mobile Fidelity versions of "Who are You" and "Tommy."  It has been
a while since I looked at / listened to these albums, but "W.A.Y." comes with
one or two extra tracks which are alternate mixes of some songs.  "Tommy" is
basically the same, except it's on one CD and "Eyesight to the Blind" is a
different, and interesting, version.

I'm interested to see what MCA will do.  Hopefully they won't be as cheap as
they usually are and produce something that's as high in quality as the
reissued "Live at Leeds".