Magic Bus Tour

If you had a chance to go to England, what Who-related sites would you
check out?
I would go to Leeds University and Charlton Athletic Ground (sites of
extreme historical importance :)), I'd drive through Pete's neighborhood
(no, I wouldn't camp out on his doorstep), the Marquee Club, maybe drop by
Roger's fish farm for tea, swing by Liverpool to see Phil Hopkins from the
Generations 'zine, ride a Vespa in Brighton, find that thingy on the cover
of Who's Next (a plinth, I think.  Probably long gone by now), definitely
visit Keith's grave.
Any ideas?  Anyone actually been to England?  Or live there?

Joe