Original Master/Cd's/New upgrades...

Hi all..

I was wondering about the "Original Master Recording" cd's
of albums that have been out ( Tommy, Who Are You, etc )
Now, are these albums that are "OMR" the same as anything
that is, or is going to be, presented "new" as a "remaster' ?
I own "Who Are You" "Original ..", but, I was wondering if
it would be best for me to pick up the OMR of TOMMY..
Are these any different then what is "re-mastered" ?
I bought the WHO ARE YOU before I heard that the whole
catalog was going to be remastered, and I figured that
I wouldn't need to purchase a "re-master" if the OMR
cd is just as good.

Looking for opinions from those of you that have
some of the OMR cd's.

Thanks..

Pete