Who Covers

I still contend that one of the best Who covers is "The Kids are Alright"
by Eddie and the Hot Rods.  It captures the Mod feel perfectly.  This
one is from their 1st album - "Teenage Depression" from 1976.  The
Jam certainly pay homage to the Who with the song "In the City" from
their 1st album titled aptly - "In the City".

I have what's perhaps the strangest Who cover -  a disco version of
WGFA by Labelle.  I'll leave it as a pretty easy bonus question for
someone else to answer what the connection is between the Who and
Labelle (besides WGFA of course).

Steve