Re: covers

On Sat, 4 Mar 1995, Michael Stuart Donnelly wrote:

> What Who songs have been covered and by whom?
>
> What songs have The Who covered?  I bet there are a bunch that they did
> once or twice in concerts, just for fun.  (I think stuff like this is
> really cool -- I have a bootleg of another band I like covering the theme
> song to Mission:Impossible!)

I have a listing of alt least 130 covers of who songs by other artists.
I'll type it up, but it has to wait intil Monday, till then
Laura

Laura Plummer				* "It would be fucking monotonous
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*  if every show was good."
University of Texas at Austin		*      --Sid Vicious to a Texas
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*         audience