Re: No Airplay for LAL

In article <199503041654.LAA13381@pipe4.pipeline.com>,
    "David C. Olstein" <born2run@pipeline.com>  writes:
> Well, aside from Summertime Blues, I never heard anything from LAL on the
> radio BEFORE the release, so the fact that the new tracks aren't getting
> airplay doesn't surprise me.

I remember when I had purchased my first Who album (Meaty Beaty Big &
Bouncy), and I really liked Magic Bus.  I called up the (sort of)
local radio station in Philadelphia -- a long-distance call since I
was in Delaware -- and asked them to play Magic Bus.  Then, while
eagerly awaiting the beginning of the studio version, I was treated to
the version from Live at Leeds.  Wow!  What a difference!  I was
hooked :)

					-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!