No Airplay for LAL

On Fri, Mar 3, 1995 3:45:06 AM TheWho Digest wrote:

>Nope. I found that LAL was in the WHO section, allright,
>but NOT in the New Releases section, NOT displayed with
>a section of wall, NOT played on the radio, NOT promoted
>to anyone.
>
>Why is that ? When they found that Zepplin song a few
>years ago,  I can't recall the title, something like
>"Riverside Blues" ( I heard it 200 times as if it was
>a message from Jesus Christ) they played it over, and
>over, and over....

Well, aside from Summertime Blues, I never heard anything from LAL on the
radio BEFORE the release, so the fact that the new tracks aren't getting
airplay doesn't surprise me.  Perhaps the LAL isn't getting a big
promotional push.  I'm pretty sure there was a promo CD of Riverside Blues,
which probably helped insure that the tracks was played.