Marty, SHUTUP!

Dear Marty Secero

Why don't you SHUT THE FUCK UP and stay out of
the conversation.

If you wanna play your FUCKING sympathy here
one day, and then come on like a JACKASS the
next, FINE!

But DONT leave these people with the impression
that I am the HEADCASE, cause from the number
of people that emailed me concerning your whole
"game", that claim can be very debatable.

There are plenty of people that would like to
discuss the Who in a sensable way.

If my "whining" is what annoys you, then don't
read the DAMN THREAD!!!

This is an open forum for Who discusssion, so
please, take into comsideration that what I
posted was about the WHO!

Not some long winded response to another response.

Get with it Marty. This list has been going strong
for a long time, your presence doesn't change the
rules.

Go track down Townshend and do your Mark David Chapman
routine. Please....Thats your goal, correct ?