Re: WHO=No Respect!(sort of long)

> REPLY TO: tschorer@mbl.edu
>
> exactly my boy, that's why my local shop only ordered 1 stinkin copy of
> it.  Would anyone but a who fan give a rat's fanny about a re-release of
> a 25 yr old album?

Too bad you are so sarcastic as far as 25 year old re-releases.

Did you know that Live at Leeds is rated as one of the, if not
THE best live rock album ever by the buying public ?

Did you know that there are a lot of people that bought up the
Beatles cds when they came out ? And they were over 25 years
old ?

Do you think that ONLY Who fans would buy a re-release of a
Live album ?

It has NEW MATERIAL on it. Its not the SAME THING.