Who vinyl, FS

REPLY TO: tschorer@mbl.edu

All this talk of Live at leeds got me rootin around in the record
collection.  Alas, Half of my remaining collection, which resided in a
cardboard box in my parents basement, was ruined. This included an
original copy of 'My Generation'. oh well.
        The rest of my collection was stored in a wooden case and
unscathed.  This included the bulk of my who vinyl, among them are some
odd/rare? items.  They aren't doing me any good so if anybody's
interested, drop me a line:tschorer@mbl

The who: Perfect collections
        2-record set, polydormp9447, Japanese release(?) british rock
series

The story of the who
        another 2-record compilation, polydor2683069, has this silly
'booklet' attached inside the jacket.

The Who, once upon a time
        oh yes, another compilation.  From some series of german
releases (german liner notes).

The best of the who
        yeah yeah yeah, another compilation.  1970 release, groovy
cover.
Live at leeds
        Maybe somebody doesn't have the original Track-record vinyl that
came with all the funny inserts.

The Who Maximum R&B picture disk
        R&B logo a-side "athena".  cheesy picture b-side "won't get
fooled.." and " a man is a man".

And my all time fave, which I just may not be able to part with:
Pete townsend "chinese eyes" picture disk.
        a-side 'uniform' b-side Dance it away