new Leeds made it to NYC

After looking frustratedly through the "Who" section at Tower (I kept
thinking "God, the HAVE to HAVE IT!"), I found it in the "New Releases"
section at the front
of the store.

As every one else has remarked, MCA has done a great job with this.
If it such a great feeling buying a CD knowing you are going to get
your money's worth, and THEN SOME.

The little remarks between songs are great. I laughed my head off
at Pete's remarks before "A Quick One..."

Too cool. Get it.
-B
Brendon Macaraeg   I_ID      C O F F E E~A C H I E V E R~    I_ID
bqm1808@is.nyu.edu                               brendon355@aol.com
     http://www.itp.tsoa.nyu.edu/~student/brendonm/bmmhp.html

"A witty phrase is forthcoming soon in this space."