What remastered?

Can someone please list  _all_  of the remastered/reissues that are now
available.

Thanks in advance!

J.M. Rosen
<jmrosen@aol.com>

so far as I know, only the following have been remastered:

1:  Tommy (maybe about a year ago or so, on a single disc)
2:  Live at Leeds (back in Feb; extended version -- excellent; if you do
        not already have this, I suggest you chk it out!)
3:  A Quick One (I'm sure you've seen the msgs flying about this one...)
4:  Sell Out (...and this one, too.....lots of xtra tracks on both)

        Also, there are Gold disc versions of the following:
1:  Tommy (with alt vocal on "Eyesight to the Blind" ... this is really cool)
2:  Quadrophenia (INCREDIBLE SOUND!!   (same with Tommy..))
3:  Who are You (this is also an interesting release;  "Trick of the Light"
        fades out slowly, so it is extended...you hear more guitar in the
        fade...),  and there is an extra version of "Guitar and Pen", with
        subtle differences in the second mix, which is also SLIGHTLY slowed
        down .... (again, excellent quality....)

                hope this helps you out.....
                gary