RE: 1?

hey, kevin,
it really gets confusing when you own the remastered copy of TOMMY, since it
is only 1 disc....well, at least you don't have to flip it ................
by the way, for those who are unaware, (and I just found this out a few weeks
ago, thank you MARTY),  the remastered GOLD disc of TOMMY has the alternate
vocal take on EYSIGHT TO THE BLIND (THE HAWKER) (or whatever ya wanna call
it....)..... well, the ILLUSTRATED WHO DISCOGRAPHY mentions that initial
pressings of the UK version (I THINK it was the UK version offhand;  maybe it
was the US version, but anyway....) initial pressings had an alternate vocal
on the same song..... what I was wondering, is:  is this track the same
track that was on those initial pressings???   Anyone know the answer to this?

                                sincerely,
                                gary.