A Quick Sell Out

Yesterday, I broke down and got the re-issues.  I say broke down because, I
own both on vinal and CD.  As my finantial situation is not at a peak, a
thirty-five dollar investment is a big deal, but I couln't take it anymore,
the pull of new songs, the lure of crystal sounding remasters.  Well, I got
'em, and they rock.

The "standard" songs are sounding great, and the "new" songs are great.  I
had heard some of them before, but "Batman", how cool (and timely too).
Actually, I've only been able to listen to them once each, but I have
scoured the liner notes.  The Sell out notes are lacking (compared to the
notes for A Quick One), but something is better than the nothing that was
the liner notes to the previous release.

In an earlier posting, somebody was wondering why there was only the
acoustic version of "Happy Jack" on A Quick One.  I believe that this song
was not on the origional Brittish album, but included on the American album,
Happy Jack.  If this is redundant information, then, I appologize; but I'm
so jazzed about these CD's that I had to say somthing.
Don't count your weasels before they pop...dink!
                                                                   -The Tick
abubbica@chihuahua.org