A Quick Question

I don't recall this being discussed on the list...could some one tell me
which Big Audio Dynamite album has that song with the Baba O. synthesizer
samples?  Is the CD worth buying?  I have noticed the songlists of some
of their CD's contain titles that look like they could have been Who
titles...what is the connection here?  I recall one of the band members
being a former Clash, is that correct?

PPV 1989:  yes, I agree that the MC's were so annoying that I can't bring
myself to watch the tape anymore.  The whole pre-show bullcrap had enough
cheese to feed France for a year.  I hate to admit it but I also thought
the performance sucked too; over contrived, etc.

John